Final ISA #2 Story Boards

These are the final Story Boards for the six frame movie sequence:
Scene 1:

Scene 2:

Scene 3:

Scene 4:

Scene 5:

Scene 6:

For the final scenes I used the same references to help with consistency and accuracy of positions and proportions as my thumbnails. The brush experimentation in the thumbnail stage was very helpful for when I did the final boards because then I already knew what brushes I wanted to used and what would work with the scene. For the colours I went with a lot of greys since the movies setting is a bit darker. However, I added the touch of greens to the story boards since it connects it to the scene with the coding in the movie. This was a really fun movie to recreate scenes from because of the dramatic positioning and lighting. 

Comments

Popular Posts