TPS Revised and Final

This past few weeks I've been trying to think of how I could push the idea of diversity further into my TPS Artwork.
This is what I came up with for my revised and finished artwork:


I decided to add in more line drawings of different people and of different jobs mentioned. I added in the job of a Parking Enforcement Officer and I added a female officer on patrol on the bottom left. I kept the hand writing (but as a line drawing instead) to represent some jobs that may take place inside the police station. 
For design decisions I still kept the police officer in the wheelchair as the largest line drawing and still in the middle however I took out the navy blue background because I felt it made the artwork look too choppy. Instead I changed the brush stroke colour to a dark blue to still be visible again the grey background. I wanted to add more line drawings to help connect everything, even adding a bit of a line drawing to the Toronto Landscape. I placed certain line drawings close to particular objects in order to help keep connections. For example, the parking enforcement officer is placed close to a parking meter and the female police officer is placed in front of the police car as the line drawing is of her inside one of the vehicles. I still kept the same type as the police tape to add creative typography that still relates to the subject matter. 

Comments

Popular Posts